Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd Probationary Officer Admit Card Download 2019
Name of the Post: Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd PO Admit Card Released
Post Date: 06-12-2018
Latest Update: 12-01-2019
Brief Information: The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd, a well-known and technology driven private sector bank, with over 9 decades of distinguished and dedicated service, is now embarking on a growth journey with strengths and new capabilities.
The Bank invites application for the position of Probationary Officers for Pan India location. The applicants are requested to apply online only through careers.lvbank.com on or before December 30, 2018. No other means/modes of
application are permissible. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
Probationary Officer Vacancies 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-12-2018)
Vacancy Details Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Important Links Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
|Admit Card||Click here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click here|
HOW TO APPLY Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd:
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
a) Go to the application website:
I. Go to the page careers.lvbank.com.
II. Click on the ‘View Notification’ to download and carefully read the detailed notification.
III. Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link to register.
b) For New Application – Click on the ‘Register’ Link. This will open the first page of the new application.
c) First Page of the Application – Fill the basic details such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, and Date of Birth as required in the form. Check the filled details carefully before clicking the ‘Submit’ button, as you will not be permitted to make changes in the application later.
d) Registration Completed’ E-mail / SMS will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number with the application number. This application number along with your DOB will allow you to login further to complete your registration / print registration slip before the due date.
e) Login Again – On the screen shown, click on the ‘Login’ button. You will be shown a link which will ask you to login again. Proceed with the login procedure by using the application ID and DOB, which will open the second page of the application form.
(Note: If you wish to complete your application later, you can leave the page. You can fill the second page of the application later, on or before the Last Date of submission of application, by going to the application website again and logging in as registered candidate using your application number and DOB.)
f) Filling of details in the subsequent pages – Fill up all the required information on the screens (which are in fact the subsequent tabs of the on-line form) with personal identification details, etc. Candidates should take utmost care and furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application.
g) Please confirm all the details entered by you before clicking the ‘SUBMIT’ Button or else go back to edit the details. Once the details are submitted here, no changes will be allowed at subsequent stages.
PAYMENT PROCESS Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd:
PAYMENT THROUGH ONLINE MODE:
Candidates will have to pay the exam fee online using Debit Card or Net Banking by furnishing the required details. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the exam fee. This will be the final stage of online application process. The candidate shall read the “Declaration” text carefully before clicking on ‘Submit’
button. Print Provisional Registration Slip – The candidates can print their provisional registration slip after successfully completing the payment process. The candidates are advised to retain the printed provisional registration slip for future reference and the same has to be submitted at the time of interview. Non completion of application process or non-payment of application fee will not be considered.
1. Any communication sent will be through E –mail only. Hence candidates are required to have a valid / active e-mail id for themselves. The ID should be kept active for atleast a year. Under no circumstance the candidates should furnish an e-mail id which doesn’t pertain to him / her.
2. Admission to the online examination will be purely on provisional basis, based on the declaration made by the candidate, regarding fulfilling of eligibility criteria.
3. Candidates called for the group discussion / personal interview will be required to produce all original documents relating to age, educational qualification / technical qualification and experience certificates as well as attested copies of their certificates in support of their eligibility, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
4. Printout of the application should be kept with the candidate for their reference and shall not be sent to the Bank.
5. Multiple applications for the post will be rejected.
6. The candidates called for the online examination / Group Discussion / Personal Interview will have to appear at the respective venues at their own cost. Bank will not provide Traveling Allowance / Halting Allowance under any circumstances.
7. Candidates willing to work anywhere in India should only apply.
8. No request for change of test center /date/session for examination shall be entertained at any stage.
9. Candidates are required to apply through online mode only. Any other form of application is not permissible.
10. Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of candidature.
11. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, extension of test timings, postponing the test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of test conduction body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery
shall be summarily rejected from the process.
12. Candidates are advised to register well before closing date of online application to avoid the last minute rush when there is a possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to login on account of heavy load on the Bank’s server.
13. The decision of the Bank with regards to all aspect of recruitment is final and binding on the candidates.